Khokim of Navoi region
Phone: 229-62-06, fax: 229-62-80.
Reception days: on Saturdays from 8:00 to 11:00
Date of birth: 1964, Navoi region, Navoi district
Education: Higher, Tashkent State Technical University in 1993, Bukhara State University in 2004, Graduated from the Academy of State and Social Construction under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2005.
Specialty: engineer-builder, economist.
1981-1986 – worker at Mechanized column 18th at Navoi district, economist of procurement department
1986-1989 – senior engineer of the 41st branch of the State Information and Computing Center of Navoi "Davlatagrosaonat" committee
1989-1996 – economist of finance and economics department of "Navoi" mobile mechanized column under the trust fund of "Uzmatlubotkurilish", head of department
1996-1997 - Deputy director on economics of the trust "Uzmatlubotkurilish"
1997-2001 – Senior specialist of the supply department of the joint-stock company "Kizilkumcement", Deputy Head of Financial and Economics Department
2001-2006 - Head of Financial and Economics Department of “Kizilkumcement” Joint-Stock Company
2006-2007 - Deputy of the Executive Director of Navoi City "Baxt-Textile" Joint Venture
2007-2012 - Executive Director of Navoi City "Baxt-Textile" Joint Venture
2012-2016 – Khokim of Nurata district, Navoi region
2016-2016 yy.- Chairman of the Committee on Budget and Economical Reforms of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Year 2016 – up today – the Khokim of Navoi region
The Khokim of the region is a senior official of the region and simultaneously manages the representative and executive power of the region. He works on his own.
The Khokim of the region organizes the activity of the executive branch within the limits of the competence defined by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On local government", decrees and resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers.
Implementation of the tasks set in the socio-economic development of the region, implementation of the Laws, Resolutions of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees, Resolutions, Orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers and the Regional Council of People's Deputies, to ensure the involvement of the population in governance of the province, district and city.
In the region, measures are taken to safeguard the rule of law, public order and criminality, to safeguard the security of citizens, to protect their rights and to protect their health, to deal with natural disasters, epidemics, and other emergencies. Coordinates defense, mobilization, emergency activities and law enforcement agencies. It implements personnel policy.
In the region, he directs the organization of work related to improving the effectiveness of propaganding national idea and spiritual-enlightenment affairs, as well as increasing their viability and effectiveness.
He is the official representative of the region in the Republic and abroad.
He is the head of the regional administration. Deputies of khokim (governors) are directly subordinate to the Department of Mobilization and Premises Affairs, regional and city administrator on spiritual and educational matters, organizational-control, information-analytical, law enforcement agencies, military mobilization and emergency situations.
Leads the work of the following commissions and councils:
- Regional Spirituality and Enlightenment Council;
- Coordinating Council for Regional Communication and Information Sector Development;
- Regional Narcotics Control Commission;
- Certificate of residence permit for citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan under the age of 16, foreign citizens, stateless persons, citizens of the Commonwealth of Independent States, and Regional Commission for the Consideration of Issues of Permit for Permanent Registration;
- Regular regional commission on coordination of activities of public authorities and public organizations on execution of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from May 25, 2004 of N UP-3434 "On additional measures to support the activities of the Women's Committee of Uzbekistan";
- Regional commissions for coordination of controlling bodies;
- Regional Council for Coordinating "Schools and Garden Day";
- Sponsorship Council of the regional branch of Children's Sports Development Fund;
- Trustee Council of the regional branch of Youth Organization;
- The regional commission on coordination of issues of nomenclature of toponomic objects;
- Regional commission for consideration of issues of land parcels (realization);
- Regular regional commission for the organization of national holidays as Independence Day and Navruz.